Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Report from Ask Vendors SC

The Applications Guidelines SC has similarly decided to
wait until the end of summer to pursue the next step -
which is, to determine exactly what the survey respondents
meant by "e-commerce".

Since the SC currently only has 2 active members - Steve
& myself - things are generally on hold until September.
We should make more progress in the Fall.

Regards,

Arshad Noor