Subject: Want copy of Asia PKI Interop Guidelines?

The Japan PKI Forum has kindly sent ten hard copies
of the Asia PKI Interoperability Guidelines to the
OASIS PKI TC. We have agreed to mail them out to
any PKI TC member who requests them on a first-come,
first-served basis. Nine of the ten copies were spoken
for at today's PKI TC concall. If you would like to
get the tenth copy, please send me email.

If you prefer to access these materials online,
here are the URLs:

http://asia-pkiforum.org/Asia_PKI_Interoperability_Guidelinev1.0.pdf
http://www.japanpkiforum.jp/shiryou/IWG_2002/FinalReport2003-Version1.0.pdf
http://www.japanpkiforum.jp/shiryou/IWG_2002/Appendix.pdf