Subject: Lower Cost status report

At the last TC meeting we mentioned that we are looking at having a contractor perform at least the survey work necessary to move our implementation plan forward.  We have a set of activities that we are in the process of costing out so that we can make a proposal to the MS SC for contractor work.

August was very slow and no other real work was accomplished.

=david