Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Application SC report

Thanks, Anders.  I just noticed that you yourself were going down
this path in late 2003 (from the PKIX mailing lists).  I know you're
not part of the Application SC; so hopefully, if the TC agrees to
get this off the ground, I can count on your active involvement in
solving this tough problem?

I believe late President John F. Kennedy paraphrased it best, when
he said "We do this not because it is easy, but because it is hard."

My sentiments, exactly!

Arshad :-)