Subject: Trouble receiving OASIS email

I am not receiving much OASIS email. Almost none.
Yet I see things being posted in the web archive.
I have tracked the problem to my company's email
SPAM filters. The SPAM filters use a mysterious
learning algorithm (neural nets?) and they have
somehow learned to associate OASIS with spam so
they are deleting all OASIS email. I'm working
with the IT folks to solve this problem but it
may take a while. Until then, I will try to read
things on the web site. Please send me a direct
email if you need to get my attention.

Thanks,

Steve