Subject: AP239 long forms

Hi

At the SC4 meeting at Ft Lauderdale, there was issue with the PLCS long form to do with redeclared attributes being incorrectly generated by the short to long form generator.

I have manually corrected the long form and checked it in to Sourceforge.

I did the correction manually as there are still issues with both commercial Short to long form generators

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited