Subject: Sections in a DEX

Title: Message

Hi

John Dunford has done a business level review of operation feedback for me and made these comments on the layout of a DEX.

I think they make sense, so have changed the XSL – shout if you disagree.

In terms of indexing, it would help if clicking the Op feedback header to one to the DEX Intro, not the cover page - the latter will be rarely used, and doesn't bring up the contents list.

On that, why does "Scope" not have a little plus sign, like all other headings?

Also the heading "Contents" should be renamed - Information Content" or similar, as one is left wondering why the contents list is in the middle!

Regards

Rob