Subject: RE: [plcs-Dex] Sections in a DEX

Title: Message
It seems to me that these are very sensible comments which I believe apply to all of Dexlib.

Does he have any specific comments regarding Information Feedback? Or can I assume that the team has it perfectly right as usual.

Les Debenham
LSC Group Ltd.
PO Box 77 Devonport House
Durley Park, Bristol BS31 2YH

Tel: +44 117 916 1464
Fax: +44 117 916 1499
Mob: +44 7739 306799
www.lsc.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 12 March 2004 08:52
To: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org; Mail_List PLCS-COREMODEL
Subject: [plcs-dex] Sections in a DEX

Hi

John Dunford has done a business level review of operation feedback for me and made these comments on the layout of a DEX.

I think they make sense, so have changed the XSL - shout if you disagree.

In terms of indexing, it would help if clicking the Op feedback header to one to the DEX Intro, not the cover page - the latter will be rarely used, and doesn't bring up the contents list.

On that, why does "Scope" not have a little plus sign, like all other headings?

Also the heading "Contents" should be renamed - Information Content" or similar, as one is left wondering why the contents list is in the middle!

Regards

Rob

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG