Subject: RE: Dex 1 compilation

Hi Tim
You will need fix this manually.

BTW - could we use the OASIS email exploders as a number of people are not
on the ATI exploders.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page: http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

-----Original Message-----
From: PLCS Team Data Model Group Exploder
[mailto:PLCS-MODELERS-L@ATICORP.ORG] On Behalf Of tim turner
Sent: 13 April 2004 17:16
To: PLCS-MODELERS-L@ATICORP.ORG
Subject: Dex 1 compilation

Rob et al, just for your information...

I have just recompiled the Dex1 schema from the listing generated thru
dexlib. I will post the resulting schema into the relevant files on dexlib.

Apart from the schema name lowercase format & replacement within local rules
the only other problem I have found currently is within the following entity
brought in from representing properties numerically. The issue is a minor
one where the supertype statement has been pruned but left a trailing comma
- which needs to be removed.

ENTITY Measure_item
  ABSTRACT SUPERTYPE OF  (ONEOF (Numerical_item_with_unit,
                                ))
  SUBTYPE OF (Representation_item);
WHERE
  WR1: SIZEOF(USEDIN(SELF,
'PRODUCT_BREAKDOWN_FOR_SUPPORT_DEX.REPRESENTATION.ITEMS')) > 0;
 END_ENTITY;

Regards,
Tim