Subject: Update select matrix

Title: Message
Hi
I have now rebuilt the select matrix for the PLCS model.
Please could everyone review it and see if we have missed any selects.

If we have, please could mark up the spreadsheetwith 1 - this should show up in yellow.

We will then update the model.

The yellow entries "L" and "I" are slects to be extended due to a change in the interface model and a review by Leif Gylstrom

If you are going to review the spreadsheet, please let me know, as we would like to finish extending the selects this week.

Regards
Rob

ap239_plcs_selects_20041116.zip