Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Technical email exploders

Agree – lets make it happen.

Is it up to ChrisK to manage the creation and admin of the exploder??? I think he did mention it at Bristol

Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 07 February 2005 14:31
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org; plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs-dex] Technical email exploders

Hi

At the last face to face meeting the issue of email exploders was discussed.

I think that it is very important that we have a single email exploder for technical discussions.

Unless there is a better suggestion it should be the “PLCS DEX Coordination SC”

I also think that it is very important that people who are involved in the development of DEXs, capabilities and translators join the exploder.

This is currently not the case.

Consequently there are a number of private email discussions about how to do things in PLCS. These come to a conclusion, then as soon as people who were not in on the discussion join in, a different conclusion is reached. This results in us repeating work.

We need to produce DEXs that are unambiguous and that everyone agrees with. The only way to do this is by having an open discussion.

So I would ask  everyone to encourage their technical resources who are working on DEXs to join up to the exploder.

Thanks

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG