Subject: boilerplate etxt for the capabilities

Hi

During the sc4 meeting in Valencia, it was agreed that the capabilities introductions should start with

“This capability provides the ability to …”

Following review by some colleagues, I would like to propose that we change this wording to:

“This capability describes”

and similarly I propose that we change the introduction for  templates from:

“This template enables”

“This template describes”

Does everyone agree?

If so I will change the scripts accordingly.

I will assume that if I hear no objections by Thursday PM then we are in agreement and I will make the changes.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited