Subject: assigning_activity_properties

I intend to change the name of template assigning_activity_properties to assigning_process_properties.

This change affects only the 2410 business concept (and capabilities representing_properties_numerically and representing_properties_textually, which I’m also editing right now) as far as I’m aware.

The reason is that the entity Activity_property can be assigned to more than activities, e.g. Activity_method, Condition, and resources, and the word ‘process’ seems more generic. And, the capability is already called assigning_process_properties, and there was an issue regarding harmonizing the names of the capability and the template.

Peter Bergström

Eurostep AB