Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] assigning_activity_properties

Thanks Peter,

In the same vein, and in conjunction with decisions from the previous TOG, I have changed the name for C049 from Representing_product_location to Assigning_location.

The new C049 shall provide only the assignment mechanism (& template). C027 - Representing_location shall contain the alternative representations including Product_based_location_identification. The templates for these shall make use of C049.

I have left the old C049 capability on Dexlib under it's previous name (Representing_product_location), but this and others that are now no longer active / deprecated by other caps should be removed at some point.

regards,
Tim

From: Peter Bergström [mailto:peter.bergstrom@eurostep.com]
Sent: 03 May 2006 03:27
To: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs-dex] assigning_activity_properties

I intend to change the name of template assigning_activity_properties to assigning_process_properties.

This change affects only the 2410 business concept (and capabilities representing_properties_numerically and representing_properties_textually, which I'm also editing right now) as far as I'm aware.

The reason is that the entity Activity_property can be assigned to more than activities, e.g. Activity_method, Condition, and resources, and the word 'process' seems more generic. And, the capability is already called assigning_process_properties, and there was an issue regarding harmonizing the names of the capability and the template.

Peter Bergström

Eurostep AB

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG