plcs-tog message

Subject: Resource Spreadsheet

All,

Attached is the latest version of my resource spreadsheet that was done at
the end of August.  Names shown in "Red" have not been confirmed.  Also note
that with the departure of Phil Rutland, replacements need to be found for
DEXs and capabilities on which he was the project lead.  I thought he had
said that he would continue to lead DEX 3, but I think that should be
reconfirmed.

Please also note that any capability name changes, additions, or deletions
since August 31, 2005 have not been updated.

Thanks.

Work_Programme_and_Resources_050831.xls