plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: request for information about DEX

Celine,

There have been no DEXs published to date.  All are still under development.  I would suggest contacting Tim Turner who is the editor of the DEXs you are interested in.  Tim Turner’s email is:  Tim Turner [tjt@lsc.co.uk].

Please advise if I can be of any additional assistance.

Thanks for your inquiry of PLCS.

From: SAUNIER Céline [mailto:celine.saunier@vinci-consulting.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 12:00 PM
To: kreilerc@mantech-wva.com
Subject: request for information about DEX

Dear Mr. Kreiler,

I am currently working on a PLCS project and I'd like to have up-to-date information.

On the OASIS web site, several DEXs were planned to be available at the end of 2004, but they do not appear in the oasis standards. So I am wondering where it is possible to consult or to buy these documents, and especially those about "product breakdown for support" and "product as individual" ?

Thanks for this information.

Celine SAUNIER

France