plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Teleconference Meeting 18 May 04

Chris

2 points from the draft agenda:

1.    Action 6/3:  As agreed through exchange of emails 29 Apr this action has changed to Action 6/3 Provide UK MOD standardised  mapping documents to the Secretariat for linking on the OASIS website when the mappings are ready for UK MOD release (Mike Newton).

2.    As an AOB item I would like to request a statement on where we are with the outstanding DOD money.  I know that strictly speaking this a matter for the previous PLCS Inc board members but Margaret proposed a use for the money (if it became available) at the Oslo OASIS meeting,  and I beleive the availability and use of the outstanding funds will be of interest to us all.

Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kreiler [mailto:kreilerc@mantech-wva.com]
Sent: 13 May 2004 18:41
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs] Teleconference Meeting 18 May 04

All,

The draft agenda has been uploaded for your review on the OASIS web site.  Anyone who has read-ahead material or documents that are planned for discussion should post them under the OASIS Documents folder “Meeting / Meeting 7”.  Team leaders are encouraged to post status reports under this folder.  DEX 7 Team has already met this requirement.  I have reposted this status report under the Meeting 7 folder.  Well done DEX 7 Team!

Thanks.