plcs message

Subject: AP239 DIS ballot

Hi

The DIS ballot for the PLCS application protocol (AP239) closes on 13th Sept.

If anyone has any comments that they would like to see addressed, I would encourage you to submit them through your national bodies.

Once the ballot closes there will be a PLCS OASIS technical workshop where we will meet to assess the comments and develop a workplan detailing how to address the comments. The assumption is that the comments will be primarily technical and therefore the workshop will be technical. The workshop will be held at the Eurostep offices in St Asaph, North Wales, 21st and 22nd September.

If any one has any technical effort to contribute to the resolution of the ballot comments I would encourage them to attend.

There will then be formal ISO SC4 ballot comment resolution workshop at the Seattle SC 4 meeting 4th – 8th Oct where the results of the St Asaph meeting will be presented to the SC4 community.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited