plcs message

Subject: Capability for Resource Allocation

Title: Message
Dear Trine  (and all) I am currently trying to asses how a new asset management system  relates to PLCS. A major feature of this system is the assignment of resources to activities (or to schemes). The resource allocation process has two stages - allocation by type/quantity, and allocation of individuals.  Is there a Capability for either of these I can't see one.

 Has this requirement come up anywhere else?  could you put it on the list of things to be done.  It it fundamental to the  work planning (although probably not needed for work package  definition).

John Dunford,
Eurostep Limited,
25, Chaucer Road, BATH BA2 4QX, UK
Tel: +44 1225 789347