plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Definitions

Hi Rob,
Hope you have had thousands of responses to your query for a web based source because I cant think of one.
The PLCS T&Ds utilised ISO 9000:2000 Vocab & fundamentals as necessary, I assume you will use this doc as the initiating source for the RDL.
Any T&Ds for CM type RDL activities should use EIA 649A which 'we' have called up in the DIS.

regards
Gordon
-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 01 September 2004 08:45
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org; Magne Valen-Sendstad
Subject: [plcs] Definitions

Hi

I was wondering whether any one could recommend a reputable (I wont try to define what I mean by reputable :-) web resource that gives terms and definitions that I could use in the definitions of the reference data.

Obviously I am using the PLCS terms and definitions as a first source, but that does cover everything.

Next stop is the ISO 15926 reference data.

But when these sources do not cover the term, is there a good web resource that we should use?

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG