plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Definitions

Rob/Magne,

These links may be of some use:
http://www.incose.org/ProductsPubs/pdf/techdata/ERTC/GlossaryDefnsOfTerms_1998-10_TWG.pdf
http://www.tc.gc.ca/civilaviation/maintenance/aarpg/tp13850/introduction.htm#Material (this page contains a lot of links to regulatory bodies definitins/glossaries eg SAE, FAA, CAA etc)

HTH
Regards
Adrian
Landline +44 (0) 117 979 5820
Mobile +44 (0) 788 0798 370
-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 01 September 2004 08:45
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org; Magne Valen-Sendstad
Subject: [plcs] Definitions

Hi

I was wondering whether any one could recommend a reputable (I wont try to define what I mean by reputable :-) web resource that gives terms and definitions that I could use in the definitions of the reference data.

Obviously I am using the PLCS terms and definitions as a first source, but that does cover everything.

Next stop is the ISO 15926 reference data.

But when these sources do not cover the term, is there a good web resource that we should use?

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44(0)1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2004 Rolls-Royce Group plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT

Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.