plcs message

Subject: Comment please - Ballot comments

Hi

The DIS ballot comment for PLCS will be closing shortly.

We then have the task of addressing all the ballot comments.

This will involve fixing the modules and the AP according to the comments, rebuilding the HTML, validating all the express and HTML, rebuilding the long forms, doing a QC check on all changed modules and the AP, then submitting modules and AP to ISO for publication as an International Standard.

The ballot comments have not yet come in, but past experience tells me that a small change to a module leads to a lot of consequential work. Hence addressing the ballot comments will require significant effort.

So far we have resources from:

Eurostep (both UK MOD funded effort and Eurostep funded effort)

BAE SYSTEMS

Boeing

Aerotelub.

If any body else has any resource (modellers) to contribute to this, please could they let me know, so that we can plan how to get the AP out of the door.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited