plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Synchronization WS #4 - Reference data workshop 23-25 November in Oslo

Title: Message
Dear PLCS Friends, this seems a convenient chance to tell you that I shall be temporarily withdrawing from work, and from PLCS/OASIS, for the next couple of months as I am taking a sabbatical until 15 Feb, including a trip to South Africa.

To avoid an excessive pile of e-mail on my return I will be removing my name from the OASIS exploders.

Good luck in my absence.  My actions have no impact on the wider Eurostep contribution, which will remain as active as ever.

John Dunford,
Eurostep Limited,
25, Chaucer Road, BATH BA2 4QX, UK
Tel: +44 1225 789347
Mobile: +44 0797 491 8202
www.eurostep.com
www.share-a-space.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Trine.Hansen@dnv.com [mailto:Trine.Hansen@dnv.com]
Sent: 22 November 2004 10:41
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org

All.
Please find attached some input for the reference data discussions in the workshop. Comments from domain experts would be very useful.

Workshop schedule:
Tuesday: 09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday: 08:00 - 16:30
Thursday: 08:00 - to be agreed

TAXI from the hotel to DNV: approximately 15 - 20min.

Proposed agenda: See attached document.

<<WS 4 Synchronise work on DEXs and reference data between PLCS pilots and OASIS v2.doc>>

Regards
Trine Hansen
UCTNO940, Information Quality Management
Det Norske Veritas AS
( + 47 67 57 96 38 (office)
( + 47 90 83 44 24 (mobile)
* trine.hansen@dnv.com
http://www.dnv.com

Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be guaranteed following transmission on the Internet.
All messages sent to a DNV email addressee are swept by Sybari Antigen for the presence of computer viruses.
DNV acknowledges that SPAM email represents a potential security risk, and DNVs filters to block unwanted emails are therefore continuously adjusted. DNV has disabled "out of office" replies to the Internet