plcs message

Subject: PLCS AAM

Hi

The ballot comments raised against the PLCS AAM have now been addressed by Tim King and Nik Barron has regenerated the version for inclusion to the PLCS AP.

I have checked in the changes to Sourceforge.

I will try to build a new HTML document for PLCS review  and upload it to the OASIS today.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited