plcs message

Subject: AP available for review

Hi

I have now built a new version of the PLCS AP for review and loaded it to OASIS:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs/download.php/10241/iso10303_239_20041124.zip

Please provide any comments ASAP as we are close to the deadline for getting the AP to ISO.

The majority of the ballot comments have been addressed.

The AAM has been revised according to the ballot comments.

The long forms have not been generated, so there are errors showing in the navigation indices.

E.g.

task

[warning:]Error APindex6: Unable to locate defining schema for entity task found in MIM Long Form
task_invocation
  EXPRESS-GDefinition Long-form
task_method

The implementation modules (modules starting with ap239) are still having the selects extended.

This will be completed next week and a new long form will be generated.

The foundation modules are complete – we are now doing quality checks on the m so there will be some minor changes.

The major changes to foundation modules as a result of the ballot comments are to:

Attachment_slot

Product_as_realized

Interface

Task_specifcation

There are a number of minor changes to other modules

I will try to send out a summary of the changes next week.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited