plcs message

Subject: Process for identify, document, verify and accept of capabilities in the DEXLib environment

Chris.
Could you please upload the attached document to the correct place on the OASIS web for me? I am a bit uncertain where in the "structure" it should be placed.

The document contain the process for identify, document, verify and accept of capabilities in the DEXLib environment (drawn by Tor Arne Irgens). It was an action on me to distribute this document for comments.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Trine

Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be vouched for following transmission on the Internet. All messages sent to a DNV email addressee are swept by Sybari Antigen for the presence of malicious code. DNV acknowledges that unsolicited email represents a potential security risk, and DNVs filters to block unwanted emails are therefore continuously adjusted. DNV has disabled "out of office" replies to Internet transmitted e-mail.

Capability_Process.doc