plcs message

Subject: DEX Architecture

Title: DEX Architecture

Chris,
attached is a draft document presenting the proposed DEX Architecture and its main concepts.
Could you please upload the document to OASIS web site for me (I am uncertain where to place it)? The objective is to send the DEX Architecture out for ballot.

All comments are welcome!

<<DEX Architecture - v1.doc>>

Best Regards
Trine Hansen
Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
Information Quality Management (IQM)
UBBNO279
Phone: +47 67 57 96 38
Mobil: +47 90 83 44 24
E-mail: trine.hansen@dnv.com
Website: www.dnv.com

Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be vouched for following transmission on the Internet. All messages sent to a DNV email addressee are swept by Sybari Antigen for the presence of malicious code. DNV acknowledges that unsolicited email represents a potential security risk, and DNVs filters to block unwanted emails are therefore continuously adjusted. DNV has disabled "out of office" replies to Internet transmitted e-mail.

DEX Architecture - v1.doc