plcs message

Subject: SC4 Meeting at Vico Equense, Italy

Hi Everyone,

As far as I am aware, there is no requirement for any AP239 meetings the
week after next in Italy - if there is any such requirement, please let me
know as soon as possible so that I can book a meeting room, although as the
meeting is only 10 days away, it may now be a little late to achieve the
desired level of attendance.

On a directly related note, I know that Chris Kreiler has booked a room from
10:30 to 17:30 on Wednesday the 8th March to discuss the workings of the new
SC4 Maintenance Agency which will obviously have some impact on PLCS
Reference Data.

Regards,
Martin.

Martin Gibson