plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] SC4 Meeting at Vico Equense, Italy

Title: RE: [plcs] SC4 Meeting at Vico Equense, Italy

All,

It would seem to me that there are definitely requirements for assessing reference data in the near future. From what I understand there are issues surrounding Dex1, Dex3 and Dex4 that require discussion and harmonization - specifically for Dex3&4 since there is a moderate to high overlap of semantics.

In addition there are issues about reference data management.

I suspect that the length of time required to go through most of it may prohibit Webex unless we scheduled a series of them over time, which is possible but ensuring the right people are present each time may be difficult.

I do not necessarily believe that it has to be in conjunction with ISO, but this would be a vehicle if people were already planning attendance. However, it seems that most have not planned attendance and would only do so for this Oasis activity.

Given this fact, and the lateness of trying to plan this I would suggest that we defer to another date - and one which does not force attendance at ISO.

Kind regards,
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Gibson, Martin [mailto:ils-de@a.dii.mod.uk]
Sent: 23 February 2006 08:24
To: 'plcs@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [plcs] SC4 Meeting at Vico Equense, Italy

Hi Everyone,

As far as I am aware, there is no requirement for any AP239 meetings the week after next in Italy - if there is any such requirement, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can book a meeting room, although as the meeting is only 10 days away, it may now be a little late to achieve the desired level of attendance.

On a directly related note, I know that Chris Kreiler has booked a room from 10:30 to 17:30 on Wednesday the 8th March to discuss the workings of the new

SC4 Maintenance Agency which will obviously have some impact on PLCS Reference Data.

Regards,
Martin.

Martin Gibson
TES2 ILS & Eng Pol Group
Annex B, Block D
MoD Foxhill
Bath, UK
01225 882876
ils-de@a.dii.mod.uk

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED***   The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG