plcs message

Subject: OASIS PLCS TC - Face to face meeting

I have the following individuals registered for the meetings at Farnborough this week, and have notified the security services of their names:

TC meeting, Warwick House ground floor Room G01

Jim Colson - US Army LOGSA
Les Debenham - LSC
Ken Vergil - Raytheon
Andy Burden - UK MoD
Phil Rutland - UK MoD
Nigel Shaw - EuroSTEP
Jorulv Rangnes - EPM Norway
Tor Arne Irgens by phone
Chris Kreiler by phone
Howard Mason - BAE Systems

DEX Publication Project Core team, Brennan House first floor, Room 2

Trine Hansen
Mats Nilsson
Rob Bodington
Leif Gyllstrom
Tim Turner
Sean Barker

Please note that Sue Watson on internal 5445 will be act as the escort and point of contact for the Brennan House meeting.

A teleconference will be set up for the TC, with the following dial-in details:

PARTICIPANTS PIN NUMBER:                   499596 #

Dial in Telephone numbers

Country

Number

Austria

0800 999 808

Belgium

0800 48736

France

0805 110 496

Germany

0800 101 4935

Ireland

1800 992 217

Italy

800 985 528

Spain

900 998 979

Sweden

0200 895 376

Switzerland

0800 000 385

USA

1866 874 0924

UK FreeCall

0800 694 0271

UK LocalCall

0845 144 0023

Std Int Dial In

+44 (0) 1452 542 437

Please advise if you plan to participate and have not yet informed me, so that we can update the security lists.

Sorry for the late notice - a family bereavement has been taking priority this week

Howard Mason
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340