plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Disposition of Comments on OASIS PLCS DEX Release 1 Ballot (UNCLASSIFIED)

I have some time allocated to the disposition of comments. I do not
expect to be available between the 23rd July and 4th August.

Sean Barker
BAE SYSTEMS - Advanced Technology Centre
Bristol, UK
+44(0) 117 302 8184

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace
Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687