plcs message

Subject: SV: [plcs] Disposition of Comments on OASIS PLCS DEX Release 1 Ballot (UNCLASSIFIED)

Bryant,

FMV will participate in addressing the comments to the committee specification.

I personally have about 100h allocated for this work during 2008 (and another 100h for 2009), and FMV will acquire external resources for another 200h of work (and another 100h 2009).

Due to a late vacation this year, I will not be able to participate before September 4th, and the external resources will probably not be available before the end of September

I believe one early task would be to categorize the comments. Based on the FMV comments, I know that some should be solved by the 'Reference Data Project' (under my lead), some should be addressed by the TC, and some fall under general infrastructure. There are probably more categories.

Regards,
  Mats

Mats Nilsson
AK Logistik - SamO Log