plcs message

Subject: PLCS PSM / AP242 webinar

Hi

As announced on previous OASIS TC telecon, we have been working with AP242 to harmonize the PLCS PSM with the AP242 BOM.

The first stage of this work is complete and we have developed a set of proposed changes to the PLCS PSM.

Mainly in the area of:

Classification / Reference data

Identification

Properties

These proposed changes will be presented to the PLCS TOG for review at the TOG meeting 8th/9th March

In order to solicit feedback/comment from those not attending the meeting, we will run a one hour Webex to provide an overview of the proposed changes.

Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Time: 2:00 pm, Western European Time (London, GMT)

Telecon:

Participant PIN number:  662994

  Country

Number

France

0805 110 496

Germany

0800 101 4935

Italy

800 985 528

Norway

21033439

Sweden

0200 895 376

USA

+1 866 874 0924

UK

01452 542 437

Std Int Dial In

+44 (0) 1452 542 437

Webex:
Meeting Number: 705 534 928

Meeting Password: robbod

Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.

Service Message: BAE Systems upgraded the Webex service on 1st July 2011. If this is the first Webex you have joined since then, please ensure you allow an extra couple of minutes to start.

To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://baesystemsukrow.webex.com/baesystemsukrow/j.php?ED=202885017&UID=1320693147&PW=NYjkzMGI0ZmEz&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: robbod
4. Click "Join".

For assistance
1. Go to https://baesystemsukrow.webex.com/baesystemsukrow/mc
2. Click "Assistance".
3. Click "Support".

You can contact me at:
sean.barker@baesystems.com
44-117-302

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://baesystemsukrow.webex.com/baesystemsukrow/j.php?ED=202885017&UID=1320693147&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=vXg3cPK75VlHZGSylsVrXlJLzSOcSPfTnphdgVV3fEI=&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.