plcs message

Subject: PLCSlib @ Sourceforge

Hi

Following the OASIS TOG meeting in Bristol, 23 Aug 2011 where it was agreed to proceed with new approach to DEXlib, we have now transferred DEXlibe2 to SourceForge.

As was agreed at the meeting, we have renamed it to PLCSlib.

The SourceForge project is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/plcslib/

You can use CVS to access the site anonymously.

If you want to become a developer … i.e. if you are intending to upload some templates and DEXs to the site, then please contact me.

The site and PLCSlib is in development, so please bear with us.

At this stage there is a DEX, some templates, reference data,  the PSM and some help documentation.

If you find any issues, please raise them as bugs on the SourceForge PLCSlib  project

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=624136&atid=2525359

As announced on previous OASIS TC telecons, we have been working with AP242 to harmonize the PLCS PSM with the AP242 BOM.

The first stage of this work is complete and we have developed a set of proposed changes to the PSM.

Mainly in the area of:

Classification / reference data

Identification

Properties

As part of the transition to PLCSlib, we have been taken the opportunity to update the PSM to reflect these proposed changes and to update the new templates and reference data.

These proposed changes will be presented to the PLCS TOG for review at the TOG meeting 9th March

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.