plcs message

Subject: PDT Europe 2012 - Implementing STEP, PLCS and AP233 - Why, when and how

Hi

I thought that this conference might be of interest to the PLCS OASIS TC.

It is intended to run a workshop for PLCS Implementers the day before the conference ( September 24).

We are pleased to announce PDT Europe 2012!

Call for abstract is now open with due date April 13.

Please find more information about PDT Europe and the Call for abstracts

Theme PDT Europe 2012 - Implementing STEP, PLCS and AP233 – Why, when and how

We expect a very good event with many interesting presentations and great networking.

Conference venue

The conference will take place in The Hague, The Netherlands, September 25-26, 2012.

The plan is to arrange a workshop for PLCS implementers on September 24.

Looking forward to receive your abstracts and to meet you in The Hague!

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.