plcs message

Subject: upgrade of Sourceforge

All,

In the CCB this week we addressed the upgrade of Sourceforge.

Short version:

We will do the upgrade this week.

Full version:

See below.

Next CCB is scheduled for Monday 7 January 2013 at 1400 UK, 1500 Europe, 0800 EST.

Best regards

Tor Arne

https://sourceforge.net/p/upgrade/

https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/wiki/Features/