plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] upgrade of Sourceforge

Hi

As Tor Arne mentioned, SourceForge are upgrading their hosting software and would like us to upgrade plcslib to the new platform as soon as possible. CVS and the trackers will be migrated.

(If we don’t do it ourselves it will get done for us in the new year)

Given that this is a quiet week, we plan to do this on Thursday and Friday

If this schedule causes any issues for anyone – please contact me ASAP

If we hear nothing we will assume that it is OK to upgrade.

We plan to back everything up on Thursday AM and then do the upgrade

Hence CVS and the tracker will not be available on Thursday / Friday

We send an email when we are about to start and once we have finished.

So could all developers please commit any files that they need to.

Once the migration has taken place, the URLs for the tracker and CVS will change.

Thanks

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.