plcs message

Subject: RE: OASIS PLCS: Approval of second CSD

HI
The corrected drafts have now been uploaded.
See attached emails

Regards
Rob
Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page: http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington
Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099
Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.

--- Begin Message ---
Document Name: Product Life Cycle Support Version 1.0 CSD 02

Description
Product Life Cycle Support Version 1.0. OASIS Committee Specification Draft
02

Provided for review prior to approval as a Committee Specification Draft

Contains:
o PLCS PSM
o Reference Data
o Templates

An HTML version is available at:
http://www.plcs.org/plcslib/publications/plcs-plcslib-v1.0-csd02/plcslib-v1.0-csd02__20130617_2225/plcslib-v1.0-csd02.html

Note: This addresses issues identified in plcslib-v1.0-csprd01
Details of the issues are in the Revision History of the document
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr Rob Bodington
Group: OASIS Product Life Cycle Support (PLCS) TC
Folder: CORE Team Documents
Document Name: Product Life Cycle Support V1.0 CSDPRD 02

Description
Product Life Cycle Support Version 1.0. OASIS Committee Specification Draft
02 / Public Review Draft 02.

Provided for review prior to approval as a Committee Specification Public
Review Draft

http://www.plcs.org/plcslib/publications/plcs-plcslib-v1.0-csprd02/plcslib-v1.0-csprd02__20130617_2228/plcslib-v1.0-csprd02.html

Note: This addresses issues identified in plcslib-v1.0-csprd01
Details of the issues are in the Revision History of the document
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr Rob Bodington
Group: OASIS Product Life Cycle Support (PLCS) TC
Folder: CORE Team Documents
Date submitted: 2013-06-18 06:04:58
Revision: 1

--- End Message ---