Subject: RE: [pmrm] Indications of Candidacy for TC Chair(s)

Bill –

Thank you for your kind comments and your nomination of John and me as co-chairs.

I accept the nomination. John had already accepted a previous nomination.

As you suggest, John and I and others in the ISTPA have put a lot

of ‘sweat equity’ into the PMRM. We have daydreamed for some time

now of turning the PMRM over to a real standards body, for further evolution

and experimentation.

OASIS is an excellent choice.

We all look forward to 8 Sept and beyond.

Michael Willett