Subject: Re: ISO Privacy Standards Conference Draft Agenda Oct 8-9, 2010

Please do not post anything to this list other than meeting agenda information until the TC is successfully established during the first meeting.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mary

On Aug 31, 2010, at 12:52 PM, Michael Willett wrote:

PMRM TC members – FYI – see attached

And, our own John Sabo is on the agenda. John is pledged to mention the PMRM multiple times.

Reminder of our PMRM TC meeting next week, Wednesday, 8 Sept.
Call-in, agenda, and details will follow soon.

By the way: The current membership of the PMRM TC showing on the OASIS public site is:

This page lists the OASIS members currently on this TC's publicly-visible membership roster.
Person
Organization
Role
Andrea Caccia
AITI-Associazione Italiana Tesorieri de Impresa
Member
John Sabo
CA*
Member
Pothiraj Selvaraj
GCE
Member
Saurabh Arora
Hasso Plattner Institute
Member
William Cox
Individual
Member
Gershon Janssen
Individual
Member
Gail Magnuson
Individual
Member
Gary Roboff
Individual
Member
Michael Willett
Individual
Member
Trey Tubbs
Jericho Systems Corporation
Member
Thomas Hardjono
M.I.T.
Member
Diana Graski
National Center for State Courts*
Member
Peter Alterman
National Institutes of Health
Member
Erika McCallister
NIST*
Member
Bill Tabor
WidePoint Corporation
Member

Proposers listed in the Charter are urged to sign up for the TC. Also, recruit ALL your friends!
Being a member by the 8 Sept meeting grants special privileges.

Michael Willett
ISTPA and OASIS