Subject: Re: [pmrm] the informal PMRM TC telecon today...

One thing that would be useful is to get careful analyses of a number of use cases, and then feed back the information to the use case developers on privacy issues raised by their model.  We clearly don't have the personpower to do analysis on a large scale, so here's a thought:

If we could analyze several (meaning at least three) use cases, would it make sense to write upthe methodology and PNRM and present at an academic workshop.  For example, one such is Digital Identity Workshop (http://www.nttmcl.com/dim2011/).  Timing might not be good for that though, since papers are due in a couple of weeks for a meeting in October (and next year may be too late).  I'm less interested in the validation of the academic workshop than I am in getting the ideas out (perhaps students might be interested in working out some use cases).

That's one thought.

Susan