Subject: e-mails for review at our PMRM TC telecon today...

For our call today, we will be reviewing the Editing Committee recommendations

for responses to the majority of the 12 comments received on our PMRM/Methodology doc.

Before the telecom (at 11 AM Eastern), please take a few moments to review

the 2 e-mails in the e-mail folder on the PMRM TC web site, which were sent to

you previously:

*My Draft Edits for Eternal Review Issues 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10

Sabo, John

19 Sep 2012 14:22:18

*My PMRM TC Comments + Responses: revised

Willett, Michael

18 Sep 2012 16:37:47

The two titles above seem to be directly linkable to the e-mails.

 Michael