Subject: RE: [pmrm] Draft Motions for this week's formal PMRM meeting

Dear PMRMers –

Thanks to Peter for drafting the resolution required to advance the publication

of our first Committee Specification.

We will vote on the resolution on this week’s PMRM TC telecom at

    11 AM Eastern on Thursday, 13 December

See the forthcoming calendar entry for the dial-in.

I encourage ALL PMRM TC members to make every effort to attend

this telecom; discuss and vote on the resolution.

I especially encourage our voting members to attend in order to establish a quorum,

in order to even allow a vote on the resolution. Please!

Talk Thursday.

Michael