Subject: PMRM TC Meeting March 8 2016 - 10AM to 11AM EST

PMRM TC Members,

A reminder that our next regular TC meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 8 from 10AM to 11:30AM EST. See the NOTE below for a link to the telephone bridge information.   Thanks once again to Gershon Janssen for providing the conference bridge for our meeting.

The primary focus will be to discuss the proposed PMRM v1.0 CS02 draft posted today.  For comparison to the current V1.0  version (CS01), I also posted a change document highlighting changes.

Agenda:

- Welcome and Introductions
- Review and Discussion - PMRM Working Draft 10
- Proposed Motiona: "A motion to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote to approve
 Privacy Management Reference Model and Methodology (PMRM) Version 1.0 DRAFT Committee Specification 02 Working Draft 10
March 4, 2016 as a Committee Specification and a motion that the TC affirms that changes have been made since the
last public review, that the changes made are documented and that the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process
(http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dNonmaterialChange)."

IMPORTANT NOTE:

--
Please find the phone information for our PMRM TC teleconference meeting at the following URL:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3824

The page can be accessed using you OASIS login credentials.
--

Best regards,

John

John Sabo, CISSP