Subject: Proposed Motion to Adopt Draft PMRM v1.0CS02

At today's PMRM TC meeting, I will ask for the following motion for the TC to formally propose adoption of the revised PMRM v1.0 as Committee Specification 02 and to request Chet to open a ballot:

"I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote to approve Privacy Management Reference Model and Methodology (PMRM) Version 1.0 DRAFT Committee Specification 02, Working Draft 10 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/download.php/57693 as a Committee Specification. I further move that the TC affirm that changes have been made since the last public review, that the changes made are documented in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/download.php/57694 and that the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process."