Subject: Public Review Process for PMRM V1.0 CS02

PMRM TC Members,

As you know, the ballot for approval of the revised PMRM v1.0 has been withdrawn because of concerns that the volume of changes were so extensive that they constituted material changes and so require a public review.

Because we would like to open the public review process as quickly as possible, and because the voting members of the TC formally voted to request the ballot, I propose to initiate the Public Review process without delaying for a new ballot.  If any TC member objects to my requesting a 15 day public review for the PMRM package that was originally submitted for the ballot, please let me know. If I receive no objection to this approach by COB Friday, April 1, I will request that Chet Ensign open the public review process as soon as possible.

URI for the working draft: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/download.php/57693

URI for the description of the changes can be inspected at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/download.php/57694

Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks and Best regards,

John

John Sabo
Chair, PMRM TC