Subject: Next meeting on Tue Jan 8th

Hi all,

Last month we agreed to meet again for our PMRM monthly teleconference meeting on January 8th, 2019 at 10am ET.

An unfortunate conflict came up and cannot participate / host the meeting at that time.

Is it possible to shift the meeting a little on the same day, to e.g. 12pm ET or later, or maybe next week Tuesday?

Regards,

Gershon Janssen