Subject: Re: Next meeting on Tue Jan 8th

Gershon,

I proper rescheduling. I have had problems with the Committee Note template for our draft Quick Start Guide. Chet is helping me work through the problems. I am not available next week. Is your calendar open on Tuesday January 22?  That will give me time to post the formal draft and an opportunity for Committee review and comment before we meet, allowing us to have a ballot vote at that meeting.

John

Sent from my iPhone