Subject: [provision] Agenda for conference call 12/10/2001

Colleagues

I apologize for the late delivery of this agenda.  I'm on the road and
as usual Wayport has been way-out-port and I've only just managed to get
connected...

Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 8263334
Date: 12/10/2001
Time 12 noon CST.

Proposed Agenda
---------------

12:05	Order and role-call

12:10 A Name for the Framework
Open discussion on name for PSTC solutions framework PSML.  It's getting
referenced elsewhere in OASIS and x-industry - this needs to get agreed
upon. There seems to be some agreement around SPML lets discuss and put
to a vote.

12:20 Are we nearer to a clear understanding of scope?
Discuss and form plan to resolve.

12:35	Content Experts
Discussions on the list have already indicated there maybe some breadth
of research required into existing ASN1->XML and CIM-XML efforts.  This
and other hot areas would benefit from either a direct liaison role or
possible from a joint provisioning target schema working group/sub
committee.

12:45 Use Cases
Jamcracker have indicated they have additional UC's from ITXML, we have
existing XRPM UC's on file. We need to a) have the original submissions
validated and formally submitted to the TC so we can all see what's on
the table so far b) consider & submit any further cases c) again assign
a person to take responsibility for User Cases or to form a
sub-committee.

12:55 New Business / Adjourn

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360                    PGP  0x8AC67C6F