Subject: [provision] Draft Glossary of Terms

Folks

As we begin the process of documenting the scope use-cases and
requirements for our efforts, the need for common terms becomes very
apparent.  It may be beneficial for us to start the process of defining
those terms in parallel with other efforts....

Prior to the inception of the PSTC, the proposing group made some
progress on a glossary of terms.  I have taken this information and
merged it with some of the terms we have been using recently on the
list.  It is by no means conclusive, but should form a base from which a
sub committee or responsible individual can continue to coordinate the
effort.

To facilitate review I have added page numbering and a specific row
number element to the glossary table.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360                    PGP  0x8AC67C6F

draft-rolls-glossary-02.doc